Friday, September 2, 2011

Life's Winding Road

Hello everyone!

Out of necessity, and to cut down on redundancy, (since I know that some of you follow both of my blogs), if you haven' read my long post already, please head on over to my Cat In The Moon blog to find out what has been going on in my life lately.

Being that it is approaching my beloved Halloween, and we are entering my most favorite time of the year, I had a number of posts planned for this Halloween blog, but obviously haven't had the time to sit down at my computer for very long.

I do have some things for a Give Away, that I hope to get put up here soon, so stay tuned!

And thank you all for hanging in here with me. I appreciate it more than words can express!



1 comment:

  1. I hated to read that about all you are dealing with. I too have had lots of stumbling around in the dark this year. Found out my 10-yr-old who has cp has to have HORRIBLE surgery next year. Thinking of you, hope you have a good fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!