Friday, September 23, 2011

And The Winner Is. . . .Drum Roll Please. . .

I found out late yesterday, that my Mom is being transferred from the hospital, to a long term care facility to continue her physical therapy, and I have to be there this morning, to oversee taking her clothing and personal items. .sooo, that means that I don't have time to print and cut out the names, tossing them all in the cracked cauldron to have them swirl and toss out the winning name, as usual.

Instead of delaying the drawing, so the winner could start baking asap, I took the cold, unfeeling quick route of the random generator, who picked Lulu Kellogg's name!

Congratulations, Lulu!  Please send me your mailing address either here (and I won't post your comment), or send it to me at snowflakesrtumblin@yahoo.com.


THANK YOU, EVERYONE, for signing up for my little Give-Away! I love doing this, and will be having another one soon. .maybe next time, YOU will be the winner!


Wishing everyone a glorious Mabon, and breathtaking beauty throughout the whole Autumn season!  It is by far, my most favorite time of the year! Let the fun begin!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lulu!
    Best wishes for you mother Suzie. I am presently dealing with a similar (long term care) for my mother and both inlaws. It is a learning curve. Remember to take some time for yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lulu and sorry to hear about your Mum Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lulu! Good luck with your mom.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Lulu!!! :0)
    Here's hoping all goes well with your Mom. And do take a moment of two for yourself to unwind and relax. {{HUGS!!}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stopped by for the first time, and I love your blog! :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for you mom!! I am lucky to still have mine at home with us.
    I have picked your blog for the Liebster Award, which is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. I love your blog because I am a Halloween freak, also. You can read about this award here...http://myblog-bratti.blogspot.com/2011/11/generous-bloggers.html
    I hope it generates more followers to your blog. Enjoy! 8^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!