Monday, June 27, 2011

A Halloween Mystery on PBS!

I've been enjoying watching this season's Masterpiece Mystery series on PBS for two weeks now, but am truly looking forward to the third Poirot installment, airing next Sunday evening, July 3rd.

They are airing "Hallowe'en Party", a perfect way to celebrate July! I may even bring out a Jack O'Lantern to light, to help set the mood!  Click on the link to see the preview. .doesn't it look good? (turn off the music below, first, please)

http://video.pbs.org/video/1979166355 



Check your own listings for the time in your area. This should be a good one!



BOO!! Happy Hallowe'en!

7 comments:

  1. OOOh! Can't wait! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to tune in. It's not one of Christie's best books, but the Halloween setting makes up for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mystery and am a Poirot fan! It goes without saying that I am a Halloween fan as well. :) Thanks so much for sharing this information. I will be sure to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween in July is perfect! I'm ready to start celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goody goody! I am going to go add it to the Tivo list right now! Thanks so much for sharing this! The perfect anecdote to the long hot summer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poriot! I have seen the book Halloween Party at the library and had it on my to read in October list since last year. But I would watch this if it airs in the uk! I am also a huge halloween fan and dont mind getting into the spirit early lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really cool. Definitely going to have to check this out! Thanks for the heads up!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!