Sunday, December 19, 2010

Scary Yuletide

Every year about this time, I try and find something spooky or scary (aside from the obvious Spirits in The Christmas Carol) within all of the cheeriness of the Yuletide Season.  

Last year, I delightfully discovered several rather dark characters associated with Santa Claus, and the mystic of gift giving.
This year, although my dear Hubs, and probably a few of you will disagree with me, I have a single scare to share. . . . .

Fruitcake.

And if this cartoon isn't enough to support my stance,


Then click here to hear a snippet of a published song (you can pay to download the whole song, if you must. . ) that is more fit for Halloween, than Christmas.

http://www.amazon.com/Fruitcake-That-Ate-New-Jersey/dp/B001BV98N2

Whether your days are fruitcake savored or haunted, I wish you all a season filled with love & laughter!

1 comment:

  1. AAhhhhhh {{throws hands up in the air from fright!}}
    Now that is scary!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!