Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Would YOU Do With This?

On one of our extended trips to Rochester, MN, this past summer, I stopped in at the local Pier One to pass some time, and found this!

Although it isn't "Halloween", possibilities immediately jumped into my mind!

It is made of thick green tinted glass, is VERY heavy, and hollow. The base of the neck is open, allowing you to put whatever inside. . .

One idea remains predominant in my mind, involving that mirror paint that I found, but we'll see. .I tried to find another one here at home, but they are a smaller version of the chain, and didn't carry them. .

So now. . .what would YOU do if you had this glass head sitting on your studio table?

 

1 comment:

  1. I would keep it as an ever changing display of things that I like to look at. I once saw a dozen of these on shelves in a kitchen with past and beans inside...that was a little weird

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!