Thursday, October 14, 2010

Help!!!


I had another post to share, but Blogger is insisting on loading my photo sideways, even though I keep reducing it in size. The resolution is now so terrible, I'm not sure that I want to share it anyway, even if I could get it to show up correctly.

Also, since Blogger changed their format for uploading photos, I'm only able to load one photo, no more. .it won't access my photo files after the first time.

I've written to Blogger, but of course, haven't gotten any response, and looked in their pages for an answer, but haven't found it yet. .what am I suddenly doing wrong?

Thank you for any help you can give me!


Wishing you a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. It's not you. Other blog owners have complained about that same glitch - sideways photos. (Silly Gremlins!!) But it does seem to fix itself. You might try posting tomorrow.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!