Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bee-Day Surprise From Creating The Hive!

A while back, I joined a very active group called Creating The Hive, where it seems that all creative interests are represented by some VERY creative people!

One such person, Joni Nickrent, started a Birthday Buzz, for Birthday people for that specific month, and my name was drawn for September! Lucky, lucky me!!!

Look at this tag that she tied onto the basket handle! That is going up on my board!

And these candles are supreme!! Not only are they rich, dark & earthy colors, but they have been grunged up with some delicious cinnamon spice scents.  I didn't get my black tin candle holders out yet this year, waiting until we get back, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you my surprise!  They will be perfect together!

Thank you SO much Joni!!  And thanks to everyone for their wonderful Birthday Wishes! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness!






1 comment:

  1. Lucky You!! Those candles are so cool. And the basket they came in as well! Congrats!

    And Happy Birthday! {{Big Hugs!!}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!