Monday, May 17, 2010

MAYniacal MAYhem! The Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 17

Today we are going ghostly, with stories and music.  This blog features the legends and lore, my other blog the melodies.

Edinburgh's Dark Side is a wealth of history with ghosts weaving their way through the tales.  I don't know where Julie is getting her stories, but I'm sure happy that she is so generously sharing them with the rest of us! Whether you believe in ghosts or not, her posts still make for some very good reading!!

Wishing you a delightful week!

2 comments:

  1. Following this one for sure Suzie. Very interesting blog indeed. Be safe on your trip. Wishing you a peaceful week! There is something on my blog for you.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Thanks for the great link. Since I love Edinburgh, definately following that blog now!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!