Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAYniacal MAYhem! The Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 9

Because it is Mother's Day, I thought that a pretty Halloween blog would be nice. If you like vintage Halloween images (I LOVE them!), you're going to like the collages that she puts together on A Nostalgic Halloween!

SO creative, SO pretty, and SO old fashioned! It is hard to pick a favorite!  And, every so often she will share some vintage images for you to click on and save.

And when you are through drooling, please go check out something rather special on my other blog!

Wishing everyone a beautiful Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog and amazing stuff. Just and FYI, I think Rhonda is closing the shop :( So if you want stuff...better get it soon. I just placed a large order the other day.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!