Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mayniacal Mayhem, Day 8!

I can't believe I found a blog dedicated to these spooky characters! I had to double check to make sure that my younger daughter, whose inner child still dances to the tune, wasn't the author.

My son, who is two years older, and lives in a more metro area where there are more and bigger stores, sends these to his sister every Halloween. What started out years ago, as a tease, has turned into a tradition. And nothing could please me more than to see them continuing to build their own connections.

It also pleases me to see that they aren't the only ones whose inner child is alive and well!  Let's all have some laughs at The Monster Cereal Blog!

Then go on over to my other blog, for another type of trip down memory lane on this Saturday.

Wishing everyone a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!