Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 6

Good Morning!

I found a land that I could happily live in year around. It is The Land Of Forever October! I do admit that I love living where the seasons change, and one of the reasons I love Autumn so much is the relief that the cooler temps bring from that sticky, breath sucking summer heat.

But if I had to live in a season, year around, Autumn would be my hands down favorite. And October is the prime month!

With the atmosphere, artwork and humor that this blog provides, it would be an enjoyable stay!

Please remember to check out my other blog today. Especially if you are getting hungry!


2 comments:

  1. Great blog, always has a great variety of stuff posted. Great choice to feature!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!