Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 25

Hang in there everyone! Only 7 more days to go!

I'm beginning to feel badly because there are some excellent Halloween artists that I know that I'm not going to have the days to include, and I truly don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm going to suggest, at your leisure to browse through the blogs on my watch list here, because I have all of the blogs that I've visited, and many more that I've been watching for a long, long time.

Today we are heading over to ShellHawk's Nest! She recently went to the West Coast Haunt Convention and has photos of her journey. Then take the time to read her past posts. I love how she writes!

After you have had a laugh of two. . you know. . .the link to my other blog is here, and also worth the trip!

Wishing you a creepy good day!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, one of my favorite bloggers and now I can add "friend" to that list :) Had a great time with her this weekend.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!