Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 1

On this first day in my search for Halloween, I have a "new blog to me" to share. How I missed her artwork before, I'll never know, but I found it an instant delight! I love her interpretations, and her humor.

Please meet Shirley, the creator of Skellyton Art!  What talent! What fun! Her detailed pieces immediately bring a smile to my face!

And when you get a chance, please check out my other discovery, showcased on my other blog!

Wishing everyone a beautiful day!



2 comments:

  1. can you believe that we are just 6 months from halloween? i have so much to do before then! i will be working on halloween things all summer! i never figured out the g@@d**m drying rack. it is making me crazy. it's like the rubic cube of drying racks. each time i walk into my garage i pick it up and try to assemble it and then get frustrated and give up on it again. one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Off to check out her blog.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!