Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 7! Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl

Oooh, I found something super cool today!  Some of you are probably already aware of this blog. He has over 1000 followers and for good reason! Skull A Day gives everyone the opportunity to either create their own, or see skulls in everyday items, and submit photos.

The author originally made a skull a day, for a year, and has now opened it up to everyone to share their creations.  It is worth spending some time going back through, looking at the different entries.  I could use that mosiac bistro table on my patio!

And as usual, when you are through, please head on over to my other blog to see what treat awaits you!

May you see Skellies wherever you go!
 


1 comment:

  1. Ordinarily I'm not the biggest fan of skulls, but what a NEAT website!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!