Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 5! Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl!

Day 5, of our month long pursuit of Halloween in May. Are you enjoying the journey? I do hope that you're not getting tired yet. We have a long way to go!

For today's delights, I found not one, but two persons of royalty reigning in Halloweenland. It is so nice that multiple kingdoms can co-exist to spread ghoulish fun for everyone.

Please meet the Queen of Halloween! This is a new blog to me, and I'm going to be spending a lot of enjoyable time here. She has some wonderful ideas for decorating and enjoying the season! I love her dining room!!

And when you are through adding her to your list, please float on over to my other blog, for another Queenly site.



2 comments:

  1. She has some really cool ideas! Couldn't seem to find a way to comment though. Will keep checking to see what see is up to.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on this blog - I had not seen it before either...I also noticed the no comments part, but that could be on purpose. There is is alot of spam postings out there :)

    Thanks again.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!