Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 20, Mayniacal Mayhem

Today I'm pimping blogs that I am thrilled to be a part of.  The women that belong to Spooky Stitchers keep Halloween in their hearts all year around, and I don't think that it is just because it takes that long to stitch a project either. That is just me that has THAT problem! (And yet I keep buying new patterns even though I haven't gotten some of the ones in my stash even started!)

These gals turn out one beautiful piece after another! It was truly hard to choose one to share on my blog, so you'll HAVE to go see the others on this group blog! (this one happens to be stitched by Shelleen, who always turns out lovely work). 

When I don't think that I have the time to breathe, stopping in here, always inspires me to keep at those WIP's!  Thank you girls! You're awesome!

And when you are through ooohing and aaaahing, please go over to my other blog to see another of my passions.




1 comment:

  1. I love cross stitching too but haven't done any for about 15 years now. Not enough time in the day to do everything! When I retire, I'm going to do all the many, many cross stitch projects I have waiting for me in a drawer! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!