Monday, May 31, 2010

The 31st! The Final Day of the 2010 MAYniacal MAYhem Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl!

Wow! A whole month's worth of Halloween that saw local temps soar into unseasonable heights of the upper 80's, even reaching into the 90's one day. Not the normal weather that I associate with Halloween.  It made focusing on all things Orange and Black a little harder, but even more enjoyable.

I want to thank everyone who has hung in here with me. I do appreciate and have enjoyed your company!  I know that I've missed some fantastic blogs, but if I do this again next year, I'll be sure to put them on the tour. It is always fun to find new places.

And perhaps, with some advance notice, some of you would want to get in on the fun too, planning something special for one day during the month. You have a whole year now to think about it!  And hopefully next year, I'll have more time to add some of my own Halloween treats too.

For our final stop, we are jumping across the ocean (for those of us that live in the U.S.).  Since my whole entire heritage comes from the British Isles (Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England), I was super excited to find this blog!

Author Richard Jones shares his journeys, along with his fantastic photographs, seeking out the haunts of the British Isles, on Haunted Britain. I hope you enjoy his blog as much as I do!

And. .one last time. . please check out my other blog for the other final Halloween treat!

Thanks again for visiting me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!