Friday, March 19, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

You've probably seen the game of tag floating around blogland. It gets warm, and everyone wants to play games! Thankfully, with this version, I don't have to do much running! lol

Dede, over at Brightest Blessings Wiccans got me before I could hide. .oops! Different game. .no wonder I wasn't any good at it!

So ok. .first photo folder, 10th photo. This is one that I only took for me, not intending on sharing it with anyone.

Some years ago, I was in an on-line group where we did a lot of exchanges of hand crafted things.  This was either for Mardi Gras, or Halloween, but we were to make a half mask and send it to the name we had been matched up with.

I had never made a mask before, and didn't even know how to properly put one together, so I winged it. .pun intended, since I decided to make a Snowy Owl.


After I was done, I was sorry that I had to send it away. .after all, it was my first! lol  And, my only! It was a lot of fun to do though. I should do some more sometime.

So it was, that just as I was ready to carefully wrap it in tissue paper, then bubble wrap, etc. I realized that I hadn't taken a photo of it, and I had to rush, so I grabbed my sweatshirt, wadded it up, laid the mask on it, and took my photo.  With tag games like this lurking around, I'll never make that mistake again! lol

And now to tag 5 other people. . .

Ok. .this is going to be an easy one for her. .she had LOTS of wonderful photos, and stories to go with them.

Sarah!  (I'm sending this to her Garden Studios Photography blog. Please go check out her images!) 

Jeanne! over at The Candy Corn Chronicles always has some wonderful photos on her blog

Kat! She is a fantastic artist, and you'll find her work, plus photos of her new puppy, and other magical collections at Antics Of A Tameran Witch

I can't let the Frog Queen hop away.  She always has some intriguing photos to share on her Frog On A Pumpkin blog.

And last, but no less fun and interesting, is Jeannine, on her By Way Of Salem blog. She flies a very creative path, so it will be interesting to see what she has stashed in her photo files!

Thank you for thinking of me Dede, and have fun ladies!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Suzie that is so pretty! WOW your first one, it looks great! I knew you would have loads of pictures. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thanks for sharing and playing tag.

    (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masks!! Just gorgeous! I can see why you didn't want to send it off.
    I'll be posting my pic soon.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!