Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Beautiful Award!

One of the sweetest people you'll ever want to meet has given me a beautiful gift.

Dede, of Brightest Blessings Wiccans, has given this gorgeous bloom which is guaranteed to make you smile just by looking at it! But even more meaningful, it is given to people whose positive outlook, and creativity inspires others.

That is pretty heady to think about, and I'm truly humbled to think that I fit into that category! (Maybe it was that cure for her skunk scented dogs that swayed her thinking!)

I jest, but it truly does touch my heart that she would think of me, and every time I see it here, I'll remember her thoughtfulness.

Now, I'm supposed to pass it along to some other worthy people, but that would be nearly impossible, because there are so many of you! I'd be here forever!

You all continue to inspire me daily, and keep me uplifted when challenges here at home get tougher. You'll never know what that means to me.  So I offer the intrinsic beauty of a single perfect flower as a symbolic thank you. Please accept it, and let it shine on your blog.

Wishing you all a very creative week, 

1 comment:

  1. Suzie you do deserve this award! You are such a positive person that shares so much with all of us! I thank you for that!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!