Friday, February 5, 2010

My First Blog Award!!

The Frog Queen, has bestowed upon me my first award on my Halloween blog!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for thinking of me!!

It is rather ironic that it is one for the comments I leave, because right now, I'm speechless! lol

I know that I'm supposed to list some friends to send it on, but it means SO much to me when someone takes the time to leave a comment or thought. There are so many that I'd love to respond to, but there simply isn't enough time in the day. I go all day long, taking care of necessary things, while my head is buzzing with conversations based on responding comments. You are all so amazing!!

So, if you have left a comment, please feel that I am sharing this award with you.  Copy and paste it onto your blog with pride.  Then share it with those you care about!

Hmmm, guess I wasn't completely speechless after all!

Thanks again your Froggie Royalness, and thank you to everyone for following along!!

Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!!

3 comments:

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!