Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wizard Kitty


When I first posted a photo of my Wizard Kitty on my other blog last Fall, several people expressed interest in him/her.

I wanted to let everyone know that one list now listed on eBay.  I don't know the seller, and have never done business with her, so I can't vouch for her. Nor am I getting any sort of compensation for this free ad! :-) I'm simply saying that there is one listed. 

Besides the cauldron in front, holding a votive candle, there is another in the basket on it's back, and when you light it, it makes the cat's eyes glow.  I put a red glass votive holder in the pack, so it gives the cat's eyes a red cornea with just daylight filtering through.

You can find it by searching for Windstone Editions Pena 1999 Wizard Cat, or the item number is 200422230123.

Right now, the bidding is quite low, and the shipping is reasonable, considering that this is a very heavy piece!

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for stopping by! I love the company, and hope that you will come back again!